Monday, August 3, 2009

Canyon Lake

These pics are from two trips to Canyon Lake. The first trip was just Parker and I. Parker surprised me by taking a half-day off and taking me to the lake. I was so excited and it made me so happy. He is so sweet to me!!!
The second trip was with one of my sister's mission companions and one her companions. It was soooo fun! Before the second trip, I insisted that we go buy some water noodles... it isn't a trip to lake without them!

Melanie, Tina and I posing with the noodles...
Parker and I built a sandcastle. I like building sandcastles, and it's important that we're all practiced up for when we have kids some day!

Long live the sunscreen for the fair skinned beauties!!!
The next must do activity: Burying your legs in the sand... so fun. The best part is trying to wiggle your toes!

"Cacti, cacti all around, on the hilltops on the ground..." This is the lovely Canyon Lake... there are cacti all around. I am not used to seeing saguaro cactus while swimming; that's for certain. It is very beautiful there though. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh MAN I wish I could have been there to hang out with two of my favorite girls. The lake looks way fun. Of course, I completely understand about the lake and the cacti. I'd have to see it to believe it. And I'm still trying to get my hero to consistently use sunscreen. Granted he tans a lot better than I do, but I'd rather skip the skin cancer, thanks.

    ReplyDelete