
Here is my husband and I in the Milwaukee town...

A wrestling match... There were definitely some grass stains...

Here we are!!! See the band on top? They played some good old circus music... it was fun... There were four songs and the parade was five miles long... Yeah!

We definitely had the prettiest wagon... It was very ornate and the gold was so bright on it! Our costumes' designs were taken from old original pictures of this very outfit.

And boy were our outfits FANCY! The helmets top it all off right?
you and parker look HOT...love the outfits and what an awesome wagon...i'll bet you had a great time...loves
ReplyDeleteI totally dig the costumes! And the picture of you with an elephant bum in the background. What a fun circus! Next time we'll have to come. Or something.
ReplyDeleteOoh, nice blog background change. I am sooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you are blogging...in case you didn't know. And I'm jealous that you get to play with Tina all week. LUCKY... And I'm jealous of her that she gets to play with you...
ReplyDelete