When we were in UT, we wanted to go for a drive. Parker's grandparents own some land up a canyon so we decided to go up there. On their property, they have a little hunter's hut. Before we went for the drive, we were told by his aunt and grandpa that there was a badger which had taken over the hut and torn it apart. They told us to take a gun... apparently badgers are vicious creatures... Anyway we went up to hunt the badger so they could use the hut again... After the "hunt" we did a little target practice with Parker's new gun.

Grandma shooting... she did knock the bottle right off the post I'll have you know!!! Do notice the boots she is wearing. We both got up there realizing that we only had on sandals. Thankfully, I had two pairs of boots in the truck. We slipped them on and off we went!
Man, look at that form!!! Yowsers!!!
Wow!!! Don't look at that form! Yikes! Well at least I have on a stylin' outfit...boots and capris? Who says you can't?
This just looked so hilbilly, I couldn't help but laugh. Parker is quietly approaching the hut with gun and flashlight in hand... jeans tucked in boots... Everyone had to be quiet... He heard something scratching... When all of a sudden....Don't worry, the badger never showed face, so the badger lives on! I believe trapping will be the next best method of attack!



Ha ha ha! You are funny! I love your form. You look like you maybe only ever shot a gun a couple of times in the second grade...imagine that...And I love the badger story. Yikes! At least you don't have badgers in your house in the AZ town...
ReplyDeletep.s. did I ever say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you have a blog? Well, I AM!
ReplyDelete