I love this guy... well, both of them. John Deere and Parker! There was not one more 5 hour-plus- push-mower-breaking-down job left in me. I love this thing. So handy. I have been digging out my flower beds too to replace with better dirt. I love driving my dirt around!!! Woo woo! Two days ago I mowed our whole lawn. Then I mowed our whole lawn again :) It's good to be thorough you know.
Welcome to Ireland... oh wait, I mean UT!!! Can't get enough of the place I live! So grateful to live somewhere so beautiful.
Look at those beautiful clouds, field, mountains, everything! I sure enjoy mowing my lawn and watching the clouds go by and change shape. Just lovely!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow, it really is so beautiful there! You are one lucky lady! Need anymore visitors any time soon?! haha
ReplyDelete