Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An Update

Love this picture of my cowboy...  he's riding Willie who is now sold.
 We went to the Waverly Horse auction in March which was fun but SUPER cold!  We bought 5 horses... Gretchen, Bill, Pedro, Jake, and Dexter.  That has given Parker plenty to do... :)  We have only had a few scary rides... okay so it's scary for me, but not for him...
 On the way to IA and back we visited a dear friend of mine, Kristi and her hubby, Mo in NE.  It was so great to see them and their cute Hazel... she is darling.  Oh, and below is me sporting my winter wear, which I didn't have enough of. It rained quite a bit and was super cold... 
 One evening we went to Wal Mart in search of some mittens for me and they were sold out. However I got this SUPER great hat. I love it and it is warm. Originally I wanted to get it for Parker, but I tried it on and it became mine. Love. this. hat.
 On the way home we needed somewhere to stay and the place where we kept the horses offered their "bunkhouse".  There was nothing "bunkhouse" about this place. It was fancy-pants and so nice.  The man that let us stay was so kind and we loved staying here. 

Oh, and we have been doing a whole lot of this lately.  Parker and his new horses keep him quite entertained and busy. So glad we live where we both can do what we love. I love looking out our window and seeing Parker driving the horses.  We love it here and can't get enough of the mountains and wide open spaces!!!

6 comments:

  1. glad to see that the 2 of you are still alive...miss your faces hope to see them in june at the reunion...love you both tons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis is the only girl I know who can make a hat from Wal-Mart look so glamorous! Love you and think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is awesome! Let's hear a post about how you spend your day! Cello? Cooking? Baking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of you with Kristi is a-dorable. Her baby helps :) And I like that hat too. Very Lewiston-y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a life! I love how you married a cowboy too. So where exactly are you folks these days? What do you and your hubby do for work?

    ReplyDelete