Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas and Wintertime

 Here is our most lovely tree.  It was the first live tree I have ever had and it smelled so good!  We were going to cut a tree, but were too late in getting a permit, so we bought this one, which was quite fun to pick out together.
 I think that winter is so beautiful!  I have always loved the snow.

 Sometimes Christmas comes early.  Parker and I serve in the YW/YM progam in our ward and were taking the youth caroling.  It was 13 or less degrees outside and foggy. I thought he needed what was in this bag. 
 I have always had a thing for Carhartt coveralls...good lookin'!
 This is Christmas morning.  Santa Came!!!  Parker spoiled me and I had many great surprises!
 Our poor critters!  This is the night we went caroling.  They were covered in frost!!! 
 Yes, these were two marvelous surprises from my sweetheart.  The bracelet  was from Cowboy Christmas in Vegas... I wished I had got it, but come to find out, Parker snuck (is that a word?) and got it for me!  I also loved these ear muffs which are gigantor! 
 The aftermath... Parker is sporting his new sweater...
 After we had Christams together at our house we went  to my parents for the day. We had a great time. I am reading them my "Fancy Nancy's Splendiforous Christmas" that my sweet sis-in-law gave me. 
Taking down the tree...

4 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! I'm glad I found you. Looks like Santa was very nice to you this year, you deserve it. It was fun to chat the other day, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fancy nancy! Keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO cuter and fun! I wish I could've been able to see your house when I was in UT. It looks A-dorable. That pic of the horses all frosted- like is pretty cool. YOU HAVE HORSES!! Don't worry, I knew you had them of course, but still... I can't believe you have horses. That's all. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bracelet and earmuff picture! Wish I could have seen your hair frosted live...

    ReplyDelete