All done with his horse ride... good ol' Agnes... except for that time she bucked me off...
So we have kittens... well had kittens. After we all held them the wild momma cat moved them, which Parker was very glad for because they inconveniently took up residence in our hay stack.
Jack, Emma, and Henry holding the cuties. KJ wasn't sure what to think but said "catty cat ......catty cat"
What a cute, grey furball!!! I hadn't held a kitten since I was a little girl at my grandparents. They are tiny!
Henry wanted to go for a ride...
I have the greatest grandparents in the world. Everyone was at our house because we were headed on a little family vacation. We had family pictures that morning and then were headed to Lava hot springs. 

Here's my mom and dad and the cute buddy.
Emma on her ride...










Oh FUN! I love the farmily.
ReplyDeleteAlexis. You are so adorable. I am so glad you found my blog, now I can keep up with your cute life! I always look for you in the Orchestra when Dr. Jessop's choir performs. Your amazing. Thanks for the comment. I LOVE "How to hug a Porcupine" It is my favorite book, I have every page highlighted (I know so nerdy) I love it. I recommend it to everyone I meet :) Glad we can keep in touch.:)
ReplyDelete