
Parker made my whole week when he took me for a drive in the mountains. I love love love being in the mountains! I couldn't believe how many wildflowers there still were for it being this late in the summer! We drove one of the back ways from Logan canyon and came out in Blacksmith fork canyon. It was just lovely!

Parker displaying some of the garden goods. Parker and I love checking the garden to see what is growing. It is so fun got watch things grow each day! Parker walked in the kitchen today and announced that growing onions is his favorite... they are pretty neat.

Parker's family came and visited us. It was a great time. That's his brother Hayden catching a ride.

This is one of our many Wells Fargo trips. We got to go to Sun Valley. We went for a ride on the bike trails... it was super fun. We also went to the "Ore Wagon Museum" and Parker really liked that. We ate really big blueberry pancakes at the "Kneadery", which were super yummy. We drove through the night that night to be to a parade in Ogden the next day. Whew!

So I forgot to rotate it... This was at the Weaver reunion at Bear Lake. Parker and I both waterskied and he did some crazy tubing... I don't know how he stayed on! I love waterskiing! I am no pro, but it is so fun!

I went to Portland to visit my sister while her husband did an internship there. So glad they are back, especially with the cutest baby!!!

Here is Parker practicing for the Draft Horse Show at the Weber fair. He did awesome! He got first in the 4-up class and first in 4-abreast. He was so good! When he performed one of the "tricks" (as I call them) he completely nailed it and I couldn't help but have the biggest grin on my face! We were right in front of the judge too but I couldn't help it... I was so proud!!!

We went to that "Famous Preston Night Rodeo!" which was really fun. We went with a couple in our ward who thankfully brought the blanket pictured above. There was a serious rain storm. We had a good time and I was only a little nervous about getting hit by lightning :).

Halsey came and visited me with her baby. We got to go watch Parker rope. It was Agnes's first time. Her name isn't speed by the way... but, Parker was so famous and caught anyway! She was starting to figure it out a bit more by the end.

We went to the Hoggard family reunion at Cherry Hill. It was fun to go to waterpark with my husband. We haven't ever done that before. These are my grandparents.

This is when Halsey and KJ came to visit. He is soooooo cute!!!!
Love it! Specially the pictures of KJ. I do think he is the cutest baby :) Also love the picture on bikes with the helmet and the cowboy hat. True to form! And it's the best ever to be closer. Love the sister time!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just thought I would tell ya hello and comment on your blog! Way Cute. Hope you're still loving Lewiston.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHa ha I love what you posted on my blog about my cousin Katie and your sister. We've had so many connections that I think we were meant to know each other! ha ha
ReplyDeleteI love that Parker wears his cowboy hat while mountain biking! LOVE your house. You are living the dream! I'm glad you are doing good!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys its good to hear from you!! We like Billings so far! How is Utah treating you??
ReplyDelete