Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh-ho the Wells Fargo is a comin' down the street...

Parker has a contract with Wells Fargo now and will be driving the stagecoach at various parades! Parker loves driving horses so it is a great opportunity for him.







Do we look like we got up at 4 am?



Yes, I am so strong...


Getting the horses ready....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your new business looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you are so cool! I want a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I know you are putting your house together and everything, but I would REALLY like some more pictures. Or you could just spend some money and come visit me. Anytime would be fine, really :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis, I'm so glad I found your blog! You are too cute and you look fabulous! I'm glad to see you're married and so, so, happy. :)

    Love your violin buddy, Jessie

    bronandjessie.blogspot.com

    P.S. Can I get Halsey's email?

    ReplyDelete