These are pictures from the pack trip that Parker and his bros and dad went on. Parker is going to have to write the details.... so here are the pictures for now...
The land of GRIMM... ha ha ha! I love it. I miss the giant cacti, and I only met them for one week! PS I hope you remember that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you decided to start blogging. And we can't WAIT to see you MOVING TO UTAH in just a few weeks! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!
Hmmm, I am a cello playin', country lovin' girl married to the man of my dreams! I love to cook, country dance, be in the mountains and play the cello! Parker is quite the teamster. My sweetheart enjoys leatherwork, farming with horses, eating treats I make him, and... everything with horses, AND, he is my best friend! We are so blessed!
The land of GRIMM... ha ha ha! I love it. I miss the giant cacti, and I only met them for one week! PS I hope you remember that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you decided to start blogging. And we can't WAIT to see you MOVING TO UTAH in just a few weeks! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY SMOKES WOMAN!!! Packing trip?!! You are SOOoo cool. seriously though. You are really awesome. Are you really moving to UT?
ReplyDelete