Valentine's Day... Parker was so sweet and got me pearls!!! I have wanted some for a long time, but only from the man of my dreams. I'm a bit sentimental about them... I just love the part when the boy gives the girl a pearl necklace and puts them on for her... sigh... They are treasure and whenever I wear them, I think of him. Yes, perhaps I am a hopeless romantic... :).
And I got my dear Parker just what he wanted... a subscription to the "Small Farmer's Journal". He was excited and can't wait to find out when the first issue will arrive. I love him!
I was sick over Valentine's so we improvised a bit. We ordered take-out from "Oregano's" (my FAVORITE place to eat in AZ). We had brought plates and utensils so we just ate in the car and talked. We went home and watched a John Wayne. It was a perfect Valentine's Day.


Love pearls! You'll have to put a picture of them up!! I want to come to AZ how long are you guys planning on staying there?? Maybe I can convince my husband to take me and we'll have a nice excuse to see you! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, cute background! And I secretly desire pearls too. I think I'll wait to tell the man in my life until they're in the budget, though :) I can't WAIT for you to MOVE TO UTAH!!!!!
ReplyDelete