Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Never A Dull Moment

Parker's dad's tire blew on the trailer carrying the 12 horses on the way to Idaho... so Parker and I came to the rescue. What was funny is that as we were about to go, Justin went to start his truck and he had a dead battery! Parker and I backed up our truck and trailer around his dad's truck and trailer to their truck and trailer to jump start them. Crazy.



This is Parker showing in the 4-abreast class.


Nothing like waking up at 3:45 and braiding a horse's tail is there?



This is my job: holding the lines. I am not really sure that they need me up there, but it does make me feel somewhat helpful. I always seem to have the same concerned look on my face... it is probably because I feel concerned... there is a lot going on when there are that many big horses around!

1 comment:

  1. You DO look concerned...or upset or something. Good job holding lines. And way to rescue everybody from their car troubles. Good thing PK's truck runs well.

    ReplyDelete