After the last show, the Haviland boys decided it would be fun to hook their two 6 horse hitches together. It was a lot of work and took quite the crew to help get it all ready! Someone asked me if "they did this all the time?" I replied that they didn't, but that doing this was like watching kids in a candy shop. They loved it!Wednesday, September 16, 2009
"Hooking the Twelve"
After the last show, the Haviland boys decided it would be fun to hook their two 6 horse hitches together. It was a lot of work and took quite the crew to help get it all ready! Someone asked me if "they did this all the time?" I replied that they didn't, but that doing this was like watching kids in a candy shop. They loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+010.jpg)


+009.jpg)


I love your belt buckle picture:)
ReplyDelete