Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

This is me posing with my cute new flower! I super love it!
Susan gave me the sleigh I am holding. I LOVE it. I told her that I really liked it (the sleigh just by itself) and she had an arrangement done in it. It was a great surprise!!!
Hayden told me to come and play the Wii with him. It was my first real time doing it. It was super fun. We boxed. I won the first round by some miracle... I lost every other round of bowling, tennis, baseball, etc... Below is Parker and Hayden on the Wii.

Here I am boxing. I felt so silly swinging my arms in mid-air, but it was super fun. Before we played the Wii, Keaton, Hayden, Parker and I played, "Horseopoly"... I won that one too:-).

Here are two of the cutest kids in the world playing a lovely a-tonal version of Jingle Bells. They sang right along (on pitch). Super cute.


Oh Sutton...
Parker and Sutton... I love Parker's new shirt!


Parker driving in his new shirt...
A Christmas KISS...Ha!


Oooooh, my new amazing kitchen knives! What a great surprise. I had no idea what Parker was going to get me for Christmas. He did awesome! He also got me the apron I am wearing. I love, love aprons.


Mas knives, with a scary knife face...
My sweetheart with his book I got him...
Once again, the pictures are out of order, but this is where Santa dropped his load!


1 comment:

  1. Love your P.J's! Looks like you two had a awesome first Christmas married! :) I love the flower you got in your first pic. so cute!

    ReplyDelete