I couldn't wait to post these pictures! These are from Halloween '07, my senior year of college. My string quartet decided to coordinate... I am not sure how this idea materialized. However, all the belts and boots were mine (which is quite funny because I am the only one with my size of foot). We went to the D.I. and bought the biggest jeans we could find and stuffed them with pillows. (The picture above is taken with our quartet coach, Anne).Monday, October 12, 2009
Reminiscing Halloween Past
I couldn't wait to post these pictures! These are from Halloween '07, my senior year of college. My string quartet decided to coordinate... I am not sure how this idea materialized. However, all the belts and boots were mine (which is quite funny because I am the only one with my size of foot). We went to the D.I. and bought the biggest jeans we could find and stuffed them with pillows. (The picture above is taken with our quartet coach, Anne).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




boody call...you go girl...love.love.love it i might have to copy the idea this year
ReplyDeleteOh, this is funny! I love the pear shapes! Um, maybe Parker would like it if you dressed up as that for Halloween again...ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteBA HA HA H AH HA! I love us!
ReplyDelete