Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Sweet Little Boy!!

 Oh boy is that the cutest baby!  Just a few days old.  The one and only time he could wear the cute newborn sized outfit:)
 Meeting cousin KJ the first time.. I love the look on KJ's face... KJ didn't have much to say just a fake laugh and a shrug of the shoulders.
 Meeting Grandpa and his aunt and uncle for the first time
 Where's Waldo?... or Jensen. 
 Reading the "Draft Horse Journal" with daddy.
 My mom with her three red headed grandkids!
 Petting the baby oh so soft...
 Yay for squeezing into my jeans!  It'll be nice when there is a bit less squeezing:)
 I love the sweet angelic look on his face.  What a sweet miracle!  My how we love love love him!
 I can't get enough baby blue...
 Yep that is red hair.  Some ask, "are you sure it's red?"... yeah pretty sure!
 Meeting uncle Granger and soon to be aunt Sadie (YAY!) 
 Making Daddy proud in that outfit
Sweet smile after his bath
Check out those boots- our sweet neighbor got them for him!

I have this thing for red and black plaid- super cute on the baby too... well everything is cute on him...
Meeting Hays, Lyndsey and Great Grandma!  Hays was so cute.  He held Jensen's knee most of the time just being so sweet and gentle.
On his first road trip... to WY to get some horses.  He did great- him and I rode in the back the whole way- poor dad!
Here we are baking our first cake together- chocolate with chocolate frosting of course!  We just love him and are so grateful and feel so blessed to have him in our home! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! What sweet little faces he makes, and all of them so cute! If only we were next door neighbors. We will have to come visit again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white striped picture! I didn't think he'd get hair that red!

    ReplyDelete