Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Jackson Hole Getaway

Parker wanted to take me for a little getaway before our bundle arrives so we headed to Jackson for the weekend. It was lovely!  I was really wanting to see some wildlife, especially some buffalo and look what was on the road!  3 mommies and 3 babies!

 Oh and mountain goats- so neat!  There were also bunches of them- mommies and babies.  Parker was laughing that I was loving all the moms and babies, but it was so neat to see and the babies are so cute!
 Buffalo on the road...
 Spotted this guy, well gal.  Definitely used the zoom to take this...
 Handsome Cowboy!!!!!!!  Magnificent mountains!  Just beautiful.
 Super bright sun!  There was a coyote in the background, but you can't see him...
This was so beautiful!!! The swans were amazing!  I love being in the mountains, especially with my sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. I super lurve the wildlife! The goat is favorite. We will all have to go together sometime...

    ReplyDelete